Monday, October 17, 2011

First Project


Playground Steps
I took this from above the play structure at Alberta Rider Elementary school. The print came out perfectly. I like it a lot better in black and white.

A Line of Trees
This is a pathway of trees near my house. I like how the trees recede into the background. I think this is a pretty cool picture.

The Hidden Shadow
I like this one because there is this mysterious shadow of a girl on the side. Well, maybe not so mysterious. But it came out really clear and the lighting was perfect. 

Triangle Monkey Bars
This is one of my favorite pictures from my first roll of film. I really like the composition and how the first bar is blurry and the second one is in focus and the rest are out of focus. It's great and I like the darkness of it.

A Tree on the Sidewalk
This picture looked great as a negative and came out perfectly. The tree came out just like I wanted. This is the pathway to Alberta Rider.

No comments:

Post a Comment